While most of us enjoy life with the goodness it offers us. There are times when we end up feeling gloomy and succumb to some serious blues. If this keeps happening with you, find yourself some solutions and get over the dumps that push you down.
You will be surprised by the difference it creates. Believe in the minor acts and get your life back on track.
Here I share some back tracks toward a happy feeling.
- Get to the source, read it yourself and find out where it actually dropped down.
- Vent it out with someone who makes you feel better.
- Watch something that adds to your purpose, or just the things that brings you joy.
- Cook yourself a meal, cherish it.
- Go for a walk and just observe yourself, your breath, your body, or the birds in the sky.
- Listen to music of your choice.
- Re-read the quotes, books, poems that instil calm and help you gain back a normal state.
- Clean your surroundings.
- Delve in your hobby or find one for yourself.
- Take a nap (without any regrets)
- Take a warm water shower.
- Doodle, they don’t need to look pretty or make sense always.
- Visit a place or your happy place, where you find that connect.
- Write a letter to someone who just stood by you, even if it is you yourself.
- Do some headbanging, shake yourself out of it.
And most importantly, allow yourself to experience it. Embrace it. And let it pass. 🙂
awareness believe believe in yourself boost capacity building conscious consistency create deal with disappointment discoverempower engage entreprenuer fitness gratitudegrowth mindset happiness heal health investlifestyle changes light love manifest Mental Healthmotivation new beginning positive power preventionproblemsolving psychology punctuality quotes rise save selfcareselfgrowth selflove stay strong subconscious mind trustunwind wellness work in progress